Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) for Resonant Technology Partners, LLC e-Services
Revised and Effective as of: June, 2016
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) is incorporated by reference in your hosting services (the “Services”) agreement with Resonant Technology Partners, LLC. Your services may be suspended or terminated for violation of this AUP in accordance with your hosting services agreement with us. This Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions under which Resonant Technology Partners, LLC provides the Services to you.
Resonant Technology Partners, LLC may make reasonable modifications to this Policy from time to time by posting a new version of this document on the Resonant Web site at https://resonanttechnologypartners.com/aup (or any successor URL(s)). Revisions are effective immediately upon posting. Accordingly, we recommend that you visit the Resonant Technology Partners, LLC Web site regularly to ensure that your activities conform to the most recent version.
Questions about this Policy (e.g., whether any contemplated use is permitted) and reports of violations of this Policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The examples listed in this Policy are not exhaustive. Prohibited uses and activities include, without limitation, any use of the Services in a manner that, in our reasonable judgment, involves, facilitates, or attempts any of the following:
- violating any law of, or committing conduct that is tortious or unlawful in, any applicable jurisdiction;
- gambling activities;
- displaying, performing, sending, receiving or storing any content that is obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, or excessively violent, regardless of whether the material or its dissemination is unlawful;
- advocating or encouraging violence against any government, organization, group, individual or property, or providing instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence, regardless of whether such activity is unlawful;
- accessing, sending, receiving, displaying, performing, disclosing, storing, or executing any content a) in violation of any copyright, right of publicity, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right, b) in violation of any applicable agreement, or c) without authorization;
- deleting or altering author attributions, copyright notices, or trademark notices, unless expressly permitted in writing by the owner;
- obtaining unauthorized access to any system, network, service, or account;
- interfering with service to any user, site, account, system, or network by use of any program, script, command, or otherwise;
- introducing or activating any viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses;
- sending or posting unsolicited messages or e-mail, whether commercial or not, a) to any recipients who have requested that messages not be sent to them, or b) to a large number of recipients, including users, newsgroups, or bulletin boards, at one time;
- evading spam filters, or sending or posting a message or e-mail with deceptive, absent, or forged header or sender identification information;
- propagating chain letters or pyramid schemes, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings;
- any activity that does not comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003;
- holding Resonant Technology Partners, LLC, its affiliates, officers, employees and/or shareholders up to public scorn or ridicule; and/or
- reselling Resonant Technology Partners, LLC services, in whole or in part, to any entity or individual, without our prior written consent, or misrepresenting your relationship with us.